Arizona Grantmakers Forum is excited to announce the launch our new website! With support from the Satterberg Foundation, we created a dynamic online platform that connects members to information and each other while also lifting up philanthropy’s voice in Arizona. When you visit, you will discover:
- A detailed member directory and enhanced user profile
- Simple and fast event registration for all Arizona Grantmakers educational programs and affinity group meetings
- Members-only access to resources organized for active affinity groups and shared interests
- Improved usability to search and find resources relevant to your work
- A fresh, new mobile-friendly design
The sleek and streamlined design is not the only improvement. The website’s integration with our revamped Salesforce member database allows us to seamlessly connect your online member profile to our database for event registration, content personalization and more. We are really excited about our enhanced ability to engage members and respond in real time to your interests and energy.
We migrated all existing Arizona Grantmakers website users over to the new site. Your username is now your email address and you can reset your password. If we do not have an email address on file for you and you are a current Arizona Grantmakers member, select “Create a New Account.” If you receive a message saying your account already exists, follow the directions above to reset your password.
Member Login Instructions
- Click on the Member Login link in the upper right corner of your screen
- Choose “Reset Your Password”
- Enter the email address where you receive our emails and we will send you a link to reset your password (Be sure to check your Junk email folder if you do not immediately receive an email from us)
- Once you receive the email, click on the link provided to access the “reset your password” page
- Click “Log in” and enter your new, self-selected password and click Save
Member Profile & Directory
Once you are logged in, we encourage you to update your member profile and share your interests. One of our favorite features of the new website is the ability to connect you with relevant resources and other member organizations based on your shared interests. If you want to be searchable in the member directory, please make sure you opt in by selecting “Include in Member Directory.”
Arizona Grantmakers members should always log in first before accessing the Events page to ensure you are viewing all members-only opportunities. Once you are logged in, the website will recognize your profile. Simply find the event you want to attend and register through the site. (That’s right, no more EventBrite!) In just a few clicks, you are all signed up.
Tired of digging through your email for the resources from your favorite Arizona Grantmakers programs and meetings? We hear you! The Resources section now houses event recordings, helpful information, reports, toolkits and more. This growing bank will allow you to quickly browse and search for resources to help you with your work. This section will be updated on an ongoing basis, so please check back often. If you have additional resources to share, please email us: email@example.com.
Having trouble getting started? Want to share your feedback?
We hope you find the new website appealing, informative and easy to use. If this is not your experience, we want to know so we can improve. If you have any questions or feedback to share on the new website, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Behind the Scenes: A Unique National Partnership
Collaboration is one of Arizona Grantmakers’ core values, and this website is no exception. Arizona Grantmakers joined a national collaboration among dozens of regional associations—organized by United Philanthropy Forum—to jointly develop technology, share costs and leverage each other’s knowledge and capabilities. Together, we built a common vision for what makes a stellar Arizona Grantmakers website, benefitted from tremendous peer learning and realized significant cost savings over going it alone.